>>Wow - so I'm not the only one!  I too love well-reasoned argument, and get
very frustrated by the sloppy way many things are discussed these days in
public, in newspapers and so on.<<

I think I've put my foot in it again...  I didn't mean to suggest that
Tamara and I are the only ones who like a well-reasoned argument!  One of
the things I like about Arachne is the level of discussions here.  It makes
a refreshing change from many other mailing lists, newsgroups and discussion
forums I've belonged to in the past.

Regards,
Annette, London