Gentle Spiders,

I have been working with a lady who has just moved to london from Liverpool.
She had to go to Croydon and claims that after 2 hours she never did find the
road she was looking for.

Another friend refers to the place as Creepy Croydon.  I understand why now.

My advice to anyone who intends to go there - make the meeting elsewhere.

Liz

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Have you tried Croydon?! <g>  Whenever I go there, (which is not often!) I
> memorise where I'm supposed to go on the map, and when I get there, I find
> the place bears absolutely no relationship to the map whatsoever.  It's as
> if the people who drew up the A-Z thought the place was so complicated they
> might as well invent the streets they put in the A-Z.  Last time I went
> there, it took me an hour to get home - a journey that should have taken
> 15-20 minutes at that time of night.  At one point I found myself heading
> out of town for the motorway.
>
> Please don't mention the circular roads to Croydon Borough Council - it's
> the one horror they haven't yet inflicted on Croydon!
>
> Regards,
> Annette in London, only a few miles from Croydon, but will NEVER go there
> again

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see