Gidday Helen & Noelene and all,

<But by getting lost there, one can discover some wonderful little 'gems'
<we ended up on the grounds of ANU (Australia National Uni), and
<discovered a little museum in a very early pioneer's house.

Except that when you ARE trying to find that gorgeous little house, you
can't!  We drove around those roads with street directory on lap 3 times
before we discovered that the road on the map that went supposedly across
the main road, actually went underneath it instead.  Luckily it was worth
the effort as my then-DH was not impressed at all the trouble I was putting
him through just to see some "girly rubbish"!

You really can't call yourself a good navigator until you've been lost in
Canberra (or Croydon obviously!).

Michelle
an Aussie living in Richards Bay, South Africa
26C today and just perfect

Ian & Chelle Long
+27 35 788 0777