My sisters and I have a tradition of treating the one celebrating their
fiftieth birthday to a "girls weekend." This coming weekend we're doing
another celebration. I need some cute and funny ideas for posters, banners,
signs, etc. to decorate our hotel room. I'm doing an iron-on transfer for a
T-shirt saying "I'm not OLD, I'm just youthfully challenged." Also, doing a
bottle of lotion labeled "Oil of Old Age." Anyone have any other ideas?

Carole
Dublin, OH USA