I have a Kortelahti pattern that I would like to do that is giving me fits.
It is 36 Kellot from- "Uudet Nyplaysmallet "  I love the hearts and flowers.
There is only 1/8 of the circle given for the pricking pattern, so I (years
ago.)   reduced it and made 8 copies to put together to complete the circle.
I know that copying distorts a little-how do you get around this?  Do
computer scanners distort less?   There is no way that this pattern will
make a flat circle and I don't see how I can "juggle" it to do so.  There is
nearly a centimeter of overlap.  Do I just make it and have a ruffled piece?

Thanks,

Dianna Watson