Hello!  Received your letter today with the lovely lace photos.  Thank you so much!
I've been looking for some nice pictures to put into my lace frames.  Now I have a few
really nice ones.  I'll post the pictures on my website when I get them finished.

I really love the modern lace picture called "Wassefall", though it is truly hard to
decide as all of the pictures are really nice.

Sincerely - Rita Lloyd