<<Liz, I have a great long list of things that I'd *love* to be able to
receive as email attachments:   the sound of church bells....

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)>>

Ruth, I can't help with most of your list, but how about this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/religion/bells.shtml

It has a Listen Again link, which I assume allows you to listen to the
bells featured in that week's "Bells on Sunday" programme  (I can't listen
to check it out, as I'm in class and my students are doing an exercise - I
doubt they'd appreciate hearing church bells suddenly booming out from
their instructor's PC <g> )

Regards,
Annette, in London