At 09:02 AM 11/27/03 -0500, Clay Blackwell wrote:

> I certainly don't want to eat Bambi.

Seeing as Bambi lived to be a tough old stag, neither do I!
Our family is hoping my nephew bags a doe on Black Friday.

I have really daft plans -- today we are eating with my
husband's brother, tomorrow we are going to my sister's house,
where aforementioned nephew will meet a friend to go deer hunting,
and those of who don't care for TV football are -- going shopping!

Shopping malls are fearfully crowded on the day after Thanksgiving.
Though the origin of the term "Black Friday" is unknown, it's a
plausible explanation that this is a day when stores can count on
writing their accounts with black ink.

But with a little luck, I might be able to use my sister's grandson
and granddaughter to select gifts for DH's brother's grandson and
granddaughter.

--
Joy Beeson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]