I, also, had some mail from someone who picked up on my name here on the
List - though how, I don't know, as I sign myself Liz only.
He recognised my Hungarian surname, and was also an Hungarian, and was
asking about me.
I very quickly froze him off, by telling him I was English, not Hungarian,
was not interested in what his project was, etc.,  and then did not reply to
his next mail.  I tried to be coldly polite!!!

He said he was reseaching something, and came across my name on the list
etc.  How did he access the list? and how did he get hold of my surname?  A
bit of a mystery!
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,