Hello everyone

I'm re-vamping my website, mainly to improve the navigation links, but also more family history pages and later some lace ID pages. The new BL pattern will go up as soon as I sort out an FTP problem with Argonet.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone would take the time to look at the test page with three styles of links and let me know what you think. Also tell me which browser you are using.

Style 1 - buttons; my preference for appearance, but as it uses JavaScript so may not work on older browsers.

Style 2 - blocks; I'm aware that the colours do not render properly in Netscape 6 or 7 on the Mac and that the colour of visited links becomes the same as the background colour of the block.

Style 3 - words; the most basic so should work with any browser.

The test page is at http://users.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/test.html
All the links from the test page should work properly, but there are no links into it so you will need to use your back button.

Thanks in advance

Brenda in Kent, UK
http://users.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/