Hi I want to thank my Secret Pal in Brittain for another outstanding
package.
  It couldn't have arrived on a day when i could use cheering up more!
  Those threads are Gorgeous together, i'm a chicken when it comes to using
color, but i will most certainly find something to make with them.  The spider
suncatcher is far far too pretty, thank you! The note cards and the letter
opener are also gorgeous and useful.  So Many Many thanks !!!!!  I hope you are
having fun and are enjoying the New Year!

  -jenn  Seattle, WA   USA