<<Half a minute later, he
said "That's it!" and walked away.  <G> No damage, no clues, just an open
car ... An unsung (by his own choice) hero!

Margery.>>

--
Some years back, I was spending the evening at a friend's house and her new boyfriend
locked his car keys in his car.  My friend's father was at home and offered to open

The father disappeared into the house and returned with something in his hand, made us
all turn away and start counting - he got into the car in under 7 secs.

What did he do for living?  He was a copper.  Very used to rescuing damsels in
distress who had locked themselves out!!

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see
what it's all about