Apologies to the "source", who's on chat -- you'll read here what you'd sent me in private. But this one is too good to "hog", and -- I think -- just within the limits; there's not a dirty word in sight, and I refuse to accept responsibility for other people's dirty *minds*... <g>

From: C.B.

My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the
veterinarian. He found the problem was hair in it's ears and cleaned both
ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet told the lady if she wanted to
keep this from reoccurring she should go to the store and get some "Nair"
hair remover and rub in it's ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drug store and gets some "Nair" hair remover. At the
register the druggist tells her "If you're going to use this under your arms
don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady says "I'm not using it under
my arms." The druggist says "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for
a couple of days". The lady says "I'm not using it on my legs either".

"If you must know", she adds "I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist says "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland