You may recall that I got some responses after reporting results and decided to recompile with data received thru 1/31. Here are the final results (original totals shown in parenthesis). Total participants 52 (42); females 40(31), males 12(11). Number who make no effort at order 13(11); females 9 (7), males 4(4). Females who care: 31 (17) face left; 9(7) face right. Males who care: 6(5) face right, 2(2) face left.

$.02 worth of analysis. About 25% of people don't care: of those who do care, females are 3 times as likely (I'm pushing it here) to prefer their clothes facing left, and males just the opposite. (Originally, I suggested the preference was only 2 times as likely).

But we all know there aren't enough numbers here to provide anything but speculation.

Susan Webster
Canton, Ohio