Hi All,

For months I have been dealing with a cranky computer. I won't go into
details but the situation was so bad, I ran a system recovery. Being an
old Windows 98, it meant running the disk and everything has to be put
back in. Now there are different strange things happening and some things
missing that used to be there. Having just about run out of patience, I
am contemplating getting a whole new Windows program. There lies my
question - which one to go with? And I can take private e-mails if you
think the list will be overwhelmed with all the advice I hope to get.

Thanks to everyone.
Jane O'Connor
New Lenox, IL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul