I went to the breast clinic this morning for the results of the tests they
did last week, and the result is - inconclusive. They said that all breast
lumps must be taken seriously, so I have to go back in a month and have the
tests done again, and then a week after that for those results. They didn't
want to do them again today because there will still be bruising from last
week which could cloud the picture. The only things they could say were that
it's a 12mm mass, there were no cells at all in the sample they took with a
needle (which they said was surprising as they expected some breast cells to
be present), and that the mammograms and scan don't suggest a carcinoma -
hopefully excellent news.

Hope this might be helpful to anyone else who finds a lump to know what
happens, and that it's not something to be scared of - 70% of lumps are
benign - so go and have it looked at.

Jean in Poole