If you can, go look at this comic which was in the Sunday papers.

http://www.ucomics.com/nonsequitur/2004/02/08/

I had a real good laugh after I asked DH if he did this, & he replied
absentmindedly "Yes" & then realized that he wasn't listening to me.

Our 2 sons came downstairs to see why I was laughing so much.

Happy St. Valentine's Day to everyone on Saturday,

Penelope Piip originally from Sydney, Australia, now a resident of Groton, MA, USA.