My husband has made all our Hot Cross Buns for some years, now, and the
crosses on them are made with a lighter, non-yeast dough.  Good Friday
wouldn't be the same without them!

We both learned to bake bread at the same evening class... my breads, made
exactly to the recipe, were not too bad... but Ian's, made with a "Well,
that looks/feels right" attitude, and less attention to the recipe, were
(and are) great!

And Prince William visited New Zealand as a baby, travelling on the same
'plane as his parents...

Erica, in Hokitika, New Zealand

Westland District Library
Hokitika, New Zealand