Anne, I'd have to say that Koalas are more popular in the souvenir shops than
Kangaroos, but both are available.  He may not be looking in the right place -
a really good place for souvenirs is at Darling Harbour - lots of shops selling
lots of things like stuffed toy animals!!!!

Suggest he go there and have a look!

Regards, Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

 --- A & M Nicholas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi Aussie spiders,

Try the new improved Yahoo! Australia & NZ Search at http://www.yahoo.com.au