POOH!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't even got my first issue of PieceWork, and you have
your 2nd.
Oh! How unfair is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I bet they have sent mine Sea mail (as you suggested!)  In which case, it
will be here when you get you Next issue. Oz is about 2 issues behind
Europe/USA  when they come surface mail.
Means I will have the Xmas issue ready for next Easter!!

Talking of which - I saw tiny Xmas trees in Spotlight yesterday! - were they
late for last Xmas, or early for the next one?!!!
Easter eggs are now in the supermarkets.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,