In a message dated 2/25/2004 7:18:00 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The other method  we use to locate
> the van is to use the remote starter and the running lights as well as
> the
> motor come on to give a bit of a clue if you are close enough to have
> the
> gadget work.
One day DH and I were at a large mall, we hit the button to unlock the car
which sounds the horn and three other cars in the area sounded their horns as
well.  When we got in the car we hit the lock button so that the other cars
presumably locked their doors.
Dianne in Dunlap, TN
Where we just had another snow storm.  More this winter than usual.