Carol Adkinson wrote: "But - it appears that the books are not available in the
UK....,

For those spiders in the UK don't forget to check your local library.  My mum
has made enquiries and can get two of them (I think she said Crewel World and
Piece Work) on loan through her local library.

She is going to order them when she gets back from their 70th wedding
anniversary trip.  When they get back she will start the planning for my dad's
90th birthday party in April - and yes I'll be there AGAIN but this time they
know we are going.  The trip will allow me to go to Lace Convention in
Scarborough.

Malvary in Ottawa who wore shoes instead of boots today, but it is back to
boots with rain, freezing rain forecast for Friday.