Gidday Mary and all,

<Hello Secret Pal,    Thank you for yet anotherlovely present. The
handkerchiefs I will probably edge after I complete the <Honiton teapot
which is under way.Thank you also for the little book and the post card from
Luton. I look forward to getting to

Hmmm, now I need to know about this please...........a Honiton teapot? Is it
a pattern we can all share? Please explain!

Michelle
an Aussie living in Richards Bay, South Africa
where today I have made lace, designed lace and written about lace
history..........oh and cleaned toilets in between.

Ian & Chelle Long
+27 35 788 0777