Dear Secret Pal,
I am very lucky to have such a thoughtful S P as you. The bright box of
goodies have really helped to cheer me up at the end of a very stressful
week.I love the frogs they are too nice to shut in my jewellery box, so I
think that I will find a way to put them on my lace pillow. I can understand
why the Kookaburra is your favourite bird, as his song is very cheery and he
has quite a cute look.I think that I will have a  long soak in a rose scented
bath tomorrow.
I look forward to next month when I will find out who you are.

Best Wishes
Sue
>From Southampton U.K. where the sun is shining and there are signs of spring
on the way.