Vicki, I'm so glad that your problem turned out OK in the end. I'm sure that
sharing these experiences with the "extended family" of Arachne is
comforting and encouraging both to the person with the problem and to others
who might encounter it later. There's nothing worse than ignoring something
until it's too late. So much can be done nowadays.

On a lighter note, I've just been listening to a vet on local radio talking
about neutering dogs and bitches. It appears that if a bitch has a
hysterectomy before her third menstrual cycle, the risk of breast cancer
becomes almost zero. So there's something to think about. :-D

Jean in Poole