Got this one with the "another groaner" subject line... I really don't know why people seem to dislike word-play so much; I've always loved it, even in Polish (when it wasn't a matter of being able to understand all this "stuff" in a *foreign* language)...

From: C.B.

Scene: Bar somewhere in Arkansas

A guy from Canada walks into a bar in Arkansas, and orders a white wine.

All the hillbillies sitting around the bar look up, expecting to see some pitiful Yankee from up north.

The bartender says, "You ain't from around here, are ya?"

The guy says, "No, I'm from Canada."

The bartender says, "What do you do in Canada?"

The guy says, "I'm a taxidermist."

The bartender says, "A taxidermist? What the hell is a is a taxidermist? Do you drive a taxi? "

"No, a taxidermist doesn't drive a taxi. I mount animals."

The bartender grins and hollers, "It's okay boys. He's one of us!"

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland