I don't have a box, but I do have a jar....I must've started it when I first
started sewing, probably about 45 years ago.  A scratch through the contents
brings back all sorts of memories as I recognise buttons from the childrens'
clothes when they were tiny right through to more recent acquisitions!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:Does anyone keep a button box anymore?

http://au.movies.yahoo.com