Yes, i have a button jar.... its contents include buttons from when olur
children were small, and ones from both my mother and MIL, and I think some
from DH's grandmother!  And I love scrabbling through them.  I have managed to
find some useful ones, and I have used them in a mis\xed media piece of
"artwork" which still hangs on my wall!

Maxine,
from a chilly corner in  NZ where we had our first frost of the autumm this
morning, but now have a lovely sunny day :-)