Gidday Peter, Liz and all,

<Peter, you Must have misread the message, or they have made a bad 'Typo'!!
<The book is really only a booklet, with soft cover.  There are 50 pages -
<which are  A4 size folded in half. - so 25 pages of A4.   It weighs about

Liz is correct, and you can get it without buying it from o/seas.  I bought
mine just recently (Jan 04) from Maureen Ryan at Lace Inspirations, at the
Vic ALG branch's lace day.  I paid A$24.46 and if you got it posted from
Maureen (who lives in Geelong) the postage would be very very small on
something so light.

Maureen's email is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

in case you are still trying to get a copy.  It has some very pretty
patterns in it and I had intended to try some of them before doing a
workshop with Ulrike in Melbourne in September, but the way things are going
with moving and travelling it isn't looking likely!

Michelle Long
an Aussie living in South Africa but packing to go to Suriname, and Miss
Channer's Mat is all battened down ready to travel

Ian & Chelle Long
+27 35 788 0777