Hi Tamara,
Being the owner,(or do I mean being the servant) of a ten month old Yorkshire
Terrier named Roly, I can heartily endorse all of "gone to the dogs"
I now get a daily walk (whether I want one or not)
Dinner is on time (or else)
Between 7pm and 9pm is playtime (no matter what else I have in mind)
He helps me with my lace ( steals rolls of thread, bobbins, anything he can
lay his "hands"? teeth on)
But I cannot now imagine life without him.
M.Sue in Norfolk - UK