On May 8, 2004, at 16:43, H. Muth (Heather) wrote:

> I like having the voice and the photo to go along with the letters
> from Arachnids.  I 'hear' them when I read their writings.  I have a
> picture of Bev Walker in my mind whenever she writes.  And any others
> I have met or heard or of whom I have seen pictures.  It just adds to
> the daily Arachne dose.

I know what you mean Heather having been to www.lacefairy.com and seen a lot
of the faces attached to the most familiar names on this list I find I have
the face in mind when I read their messages it must be nice to be able to
attach the voice also.

I'm born and bred Portsmouth but English speaking foreigners tend to think I
come from London.  Huh! an me that speaks the Queen's English don't you
know. NOT! LOL

Jane Bawn
Portchester, UK
email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]