Gentle Spiders,

Need y'all's help again... :) I'm trying to do the write-up on the infernal 2-Pair Inventions booklet, and have got a "knot" which I'm unable to untie by myself, not being "mathematically inclined"...

From 45+ years ago, I seem to remember that there was a term when things moved in the 2+2+2 order (arithmetical progression?) And a different one when they moved in a 2x2x2 fashion (geometrical progression?) I need *both* those terms. I think... :)

--- Tamara P Duvall http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd Lexington, Virginia, USA (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland) Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet: no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.