Noelene, I'd be in a silly mood too if we had rain!!   We've got grey sky,
promises from the Weather Bureau which started out very postive 4 days ago, and
have sounded less confident as the "Tuesday rain" approached, and all we've
seen is a few spits - not enough to show up on the road surface, let alone be
seen falling from the sky!

*Surely* this drought must end sometime??

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
W & N Lafferty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's actually raining, so I'm in a silly mood. It's been so long
since we saw that strange stuff falling from the sky.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com