Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:44:13 -0400
From: "Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace-chat] Re: Flies and mosquitos

On Jun 3, 2004, at 23:25, Elizabeth Ligeti wrote:

> Fly screens are a necessity here in Oz.  Flies are everywhere, all year
> round,

Also in Oz we have what is known as 'The Great Australian Wave'.  Often during the
summer the news/tv reporters can be seen waving their arms around furiously whilst
reporting the news! It is either that or we sit at home and watch the flies crawl all
over their faces.  You really know it is summer here when you see everyone doing the
same thing in the street.

Janette in downtown Wanniassa, Canberra waiting for the temperature to reach  -6
tonight!