Thanks so much for the instructions, written out they make enough sense for me
to get thru my first thread tally flower.  I did the wire lace course with
Lenka, but that was months ago, and the technique is somewhat different with
wire anyway - in other words, I forgot, ah that mentalpausal brain.  Now I can
get back to work on the bonnet.  I must say the pictoral directions for this
bonnet were somewhat confusing, hopefully talented lacemakers would have been
able to figure it out without all the "boomerang" lacemaking I did.

Lynn Scott, Wollongong, Australia