David, the out-of-the-ordinary solutions are often very effective!!   Myself, I
had a migraine last Thursday/Friday.  On Friday evening, as I was walking up
the street with my husband on one side, and my daughter on the other, I fell
over in the dark - flat onto my face!  Was badly winded and shaken, scraped my
chin on the concrete, my cheek landed on the (new!) digital camera, which in
turn skidded off into the dark somewhere and was only found by my sharp-eyed
daughter's persistence.

When I could breathe again and gathered myself together to get back on my feet,
I discovered I'd had an instant cure for the migraine!!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
P.S., in spite of a few scratches on the casing, the digital camera still works
too!!

David Collyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Dear Friends,
Boy do I have a computer story to tell! .......... THen as I grabbed for the
radiator, I
heard a "ping" and there's a window on the screen saying that my computer
had just discovered "new hardware" - called a scanner!!!!!! I quickly stood
up the radiator and reinstalled my scanner for about the 5th time. IT

God only knows how I did it, but I reckon it was the kick I gave the desk.
David in Ballarat

http://au.movies.yahoo.com