Since the list is almost moribund at the moment I will share a small item I
saw in today's newspaper.

"A Yorkshire family firm has won a contract to export tea to China.
   Taylors of Harrogate will send 30,000GBP worth of its speciality flavoured
teas to Shanghai.
   The varieties going east include the company's China Rose Petal variety,
which is grown and blended in China then sent to England for packaging.
   Taylor's export co-ordinator Emma Laing said last night 'The opportunity
to export to China came about through a distributor in Taiwan, who we have been
working with for the past couple of years.
   'It is still early days and at this point we are only exporting speciality
teas.  But maybe one day we'll send them our proper Yorkshire brand.' "

Patricia in Wales