Hi Ruth and all,

        Yep, you are correct Ruth, we have bronze pigs in the Mall in
Adelaide.  I've got no idea why they were made and installed but they are a
talking point with visitors.  Don't think that pig reaching into the rubbish
bin has ever found anything to eat though.  :-)

        We do have the Mt. Compass Cow Race though  -  hmmmmmmmmmm,  its
only about half an hour down the road from me,  maybe I should go to the
next event and report back to you all.

Regards,
Shirley T  -  in wonderfully wet Adelaide, hoping the Cow Race is held in
summer!