At 12:36 AM 7/21/2004, you wrote:
>From what you've all said, I think I'll give kangaroo meat a miss and stick
with feather and fin.

For what it's worth, I suggest you avoid Emu, even if it is 'feather'. From the descriptions of Kangaroo, I would say Emu is the same. Even if it is a bird, it is a red meat, no fat, and tends to be tough if cooked very much.

Alice in Oregon -- stealing a few moments from last minute packing. Will leave in an hour or so for 5 days. One stop this trip is the bead store.