Hi everyone

I don't remember precisely what I was doing on this date but it must
have been a clear night - I recall looking up at the moon and telling
myself, in disbelief, that people were  there. I get claustrophobic
thinking about being in space, in a suit, in a capsule, in trust of
those on earth - too much Ziggy Stardust I think :~
Later on, on school trips to the BC provincial museum we would have to
have a look at the moon rock that was on display.
DH likes to check out the NASA site and every once in a while calls me
over to his computer to see something 'cool' - the Mars pictures were
fascinating.
For a look at the Apollo 11 stuff, go here:
http://www.nasa.gov

(very neat flash animation/presenation)

bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)