Hope this doesn't offend anyone - it amused me.

Three wise men are following a star through the desert.

The star stops over a little village and begins to shine brightly on a barn
behind a small inn.

They walk into the barn and find a little baby lying in a manger.

As they approached the manger, one of the wise men walks into a plough and
smashes his knee on the handle and in agony yells out "JESUS CHRIST!"

A voice came down from above and said "That's a good name, I was going to
call him Roger."

Jean in Poole