At 03:07 PM 7/27/2004, you wrote:
I am posting this to chat as I don't think it belongs on Lace.
Here in Oz a Zuchini is just that, a Zuchini, I think they are called
Courgettes elswhere.
Having said that what is Elephant garlic??
Shirley in Corio, Oz.

Very large garlic -- supposed to be a bit milder than regular. There's a garlic festival in a town near us that features Elephant Garlic in everything -- including ice cream. No, I didn't try it. My food choices are a bit conservative.

Alice in Oregon