Dear Secret Pal,

Your treasure trove package arrived today. Thank you so much for the tidy and cover cloth you made yourself. I really appreciate your work.

The beads are very unusual and will brighten up several pairs of bobbins. How did you know that I would soon be spangling bobbins? I try to do it only once a year, and that time will soon be here.

The portable electric scissors are a neat idea for fingers that don't always want to operate regular ones. Thanks for all the surprises that were tucked in the box!

Have a great summer?
Alice