Those Australian spiders in South Australia and Victoria, and those of you in
other parts of the world where you've been getting too much rain lately, might
be interested to know:

I've spent the last couple of hours watching a huge, very, very black, low (if
we had chimney pots, it would've got tangled up with them!) cloud slowing
inching its way towards me.  I became very excited, anticipating at the very
least an extremely heavy shower.....it looked like the sort of cloud which
should inundate the whole area!

It hovered right over my house.....and tried, and tried.

Eventually, it managed just enough gentle spits to *just* wet the path and road
before it sauntered off to tantalise someone else!

Waaaaw!  Now I'm having a Helen-in-Denver-type tantrum!   *I want rain*!!!!!!!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com