Does anyone else visit J.K. Rowling's personal web-site?  The door is open
again for another clue about the 6th. book..but people in North America
can't access it for some reason :(  I tried going through the UK site but
still have no joy :(  Also, I've found the spider, beaker, leaf ,and
feather..but now what?  Where's the cauldron?  or does the question mark
refer to the book in the bookcase?  Since the door is only to be opened for
a short time, I'd really like to know what's behind it.  I know you have to
find a light switch, throw the darts at the dart board in a particualr
order, and do something with a bunch of numbers to get to the clue.  Has
anyone found out what to do with the telephone..or is that to come later?
Yours, in frustration, Sharon  on Vancouver Island...we've got clouds today
:))) it's still hot though :(