Three old guys are out walking.

First one says, "Windy, isn't it?"

Second one says, "No, its Thursday!"

Third one says, "So am I. Let's go get a beer."

A man was telling his neighbour, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me

four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."

"Really," answered the neighbour. "What kind is it?"

" Twelve thirty."

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days

later the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young
lady

on his arm.

A couple of days later the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really
doing

great, aren't you?"

Morris replied, "Well, you said 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.' Doc - so

that's what I'm doing."

The doctor looked puzzled for a few seconds before the light came on. "I
didn't

say that. I said, 'You got a heart murmur. Be careful.'"

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlour and pulled himself
slowly, painfully, up onto a stool. After catching his breath he ordered a
banana split.

The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?"

"No," he replied, "arthritis."

"And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" the reporter
asked.
 She simply replied, "No peer pressure."
 The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.
 Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very elderly
widow and asked, "How old was your husband?"
 "98," she replied. "Two years older than me."
 "So you're 96," the undertaker commented.
 She responded, "Hardly worth going home is it?"
 I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new
knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes.
 I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40
different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts.
 Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and
feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.
 But..... Thank goodness, I still have my driver's license!
 ------------------------------------------------ -----------------
 A 97 year old man goes into his doctor's office and says, "Doc, I want my sex
drive lowered."
 "Sir", replied the doctor, "You're 97. Don't you think your sex drive is all
in your head?"
 "You're damned right it is!" replied the old man. "That's why I want it
lowered!"
 God, grant me the senility To forget the people I never liked anyway, The
good fortune To run into the ones I do, And the eyesight to tell the
difference.

At 85 years of age, Morris marries Lou Anne. A lovely 25 year old.
Since her new husband is so old, Lou Anne decides that after their wedding she
and Morris should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her
new, but aged, husband may overexert himself if they spend the entire night
together.
After the wedding festivities Lou Anne prepares herself for bed, and the
expected "knock" on the door. Sure enough, the knock comes; the door opens and
there is Morris, her 85 year old groom, ready for "action." They "unite as
one." All goes well; Morris takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go
to sleep.
After a few minutes, Lou Anne hears another knock on her bedroom door, and
it's Morris.
Again, he is ready for "action."
Somewhat surprised, but nonetheless willing, Lou Anne consents to more
"conjugal bliss."
When the love-birds are done, Morris kisses his bride, bids her a fond
goodnight and leaves.
She is set to go to sleep again, but Morris is back again, rapping on the
door, as fresh as a 25-year old. Ready for more passion. Once again, they
enjoy one another.
But as Morris prepares to leave again, his young bride says to him: "I am
thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I
have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You
are truly a great lover, Morris."
Morris, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Lou Anne and says: "You mean I was here
already?"