Dear SP,
Thank you for the box of fun treats! I love the 'spooky' spider and the cute Halloween cats. The tea will be tasty, the bowl is lovely. The bookmark is sweet, and will go in my current book. The muffin mix will be great, I'll make it to take to Ithaca when Jane and I go in a few weeks. The cloth wrapper is almost too pretty to undo!
I know what you mean about the weather changing, I've been busy bringing in my houseplants. I think I'll decrease the collection by a few this year. Between the iguana and the cats, I can't put many on the windowsills downstairs.
Thanks again,
Sumac
Susan G. MacLeod Dummerston, VT USA NATA #69
new! www.sumac.us
www.sover.net/~sumac