BlankTo my wonderful Secret Pal with the Springfield, MO return address!

Thank you very much for all the goodies you sent me this month! I love each
and every item, the little teddy bear notebook, the flower pot pad & pen, the
cute box of safety pins, and especially the pretty tin of chocolates and the
lovely lace bobbin! I was a little disappointed ;-( that the packet of what I
thought was cocoa turned out to be a sachet but it DOES smell good! All these
little goodies made my day! Thanks for being my Secret Pal!

Sincerely

Trish Fisher in VERY damp Scott Depot, WV almost post-IVAN
Feeling very lucky that all we had was a slightly leaky basement that will
quickly be cleaned and dried!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]