Oops, I was looking at the Outlook Express bar.

Right click in an open area of the toolbar in Explorer.  A drop down menu
should appear with the following choices:

Standard Buttons
Address Bar
Links
Norton Anti-Virus (your's may not have this)
Lock The Toolbars
Customize

The first 5 have check marks in front of them.   When I click on "Address
Bar" the check mark disappears and Address Bar disappears.  When I click on
Address Bar again the check mark comes back as well as the Address Bar.

Try looking at this and see how your's is set up.