Joy, if ever you decide to visit Australia, leave both your knives at home!!
It's against the law to carry any knife in public here (well, at least in New
South Wales!).  If they were found at the airport, they'd be confiscated, or
you could be arrested on the street.

These laws were introduced a few years ago after a wave of attacks on totally
innocent people, resulting in a number of deaths.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)